Bach Cello Suite No.1

Sunday, April 10, 2011

EEUUUURRROOOOPPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I'm back from the most AWESOME trip over Spring Break!
Spain, Austria, Hungary..................I was literally in heaven over there.
I mean the architecture in Austria was so Baroque styled that I was happy enough to die. I was living in an apartment with SCUPTED PEOPLE SUPPORTING IT!!!!

Wow it was just amazing.
Okay so I went to the El Museo Del Prado in Madrid. And I was fangirling all over the famous paintings of the famous artists I knew and learned about. Then I ditched my friends because they were too slow =,= and also they don't want to stay in front of one painting for too long.....THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF THE ART!!!

So I saw these paintings which I knew:



"Las Meninas" by Velaquez
Which was awesome by the way. I went through great troubles trying to find it and whack the people out of my way with my elbow....
It was a BIG painting! And the texture of the surface was amazing.






"Saturn Devouring His Son" By Goya.
It was in a little corner with his Black Painting series. I was surprised at how small it was actually. And it also stood out from all the historical Black Paintings surrounding it.



And finally my favourite one: "The Garden of Earthly Delights" by Bosch!!!
This was the triplych in front of which I stood for 15 minutes inspecting every single details of the possible symbolism of. I was so happy that I was able to see the real painting. All the things were just impressive on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment